We approach client needs with an exceptionally deep background in virtually every element of mortgage banking, lending, insurance and risk management. This is from both an executive management and an operational perspective. Our experience has been honed through multiple real estate and financial market cycles, and tempered with the discipline of understanding and anticipating change.
Our managing principal, Tony Schweiger, is a Master Certified Mortgage Banker with a keen understanding of both residential and commercial real estate financing. Other principals have deep and proven records of accomplishments. This enables quick assessments of client issues and development of timely solutions, with the commitment to assure results.
- Our superb relationships have been developed over many years with key industry and regulatory stakeholders. This provides clients with unique perspectives on trends, transactions and trades.
- We have a keen understanding of financial services and technology sales channels (lending, wealth management, insurance).
- Our deep talent network of mortgage banking, real estate and process management professionals helps clients with strategic issues.
- A strong experience in lending and risk management best practices is the foundation of what we do.
- We bring 20 years of solid experience as an NYSE company governance chair, audit committee member, audit, compensation and governance chair of several AMEX and NASDAQ companies to the table. We have extensive experience in managing and board level oversight of successful public and private companies. That makes us adept at understanding critical business issues and developing effective solutions to operating and strategic issues.